easy make money online: Beware of services@paypal.com...it might be phishing email address..
Photoshop CS4 Leaderboard
PayPerPost
LoveSac is not a Dirty Site
Create A  Free Website For Your Baby

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beware of services@paypal.com...it might be phishing email address..

Just now, I receive an email from services@paypal.com and it say my paypal.com account has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorized use of the PayPal accounts. They ask me to click on the paypal link that provide by them. As first, I was panic as my money still in paypal and haven get to withdraw for first time. Then I quickly go to click on the link provided and key in my email address and password. Then paypal ask me to fill in some detail such as my credit card number, i/c number, mother maiden name, driving license number and address. On the process, I just realize that may be it's phishing and i look on the website address...it's show "http://fit24.pl/sklep/images/wwwp-paypall.com1/pt/webscr.php?cmd=..."
i found that something is going wrong and i open another paypal.com and found that i able to login my account. There wasn't any block on my account...shit...it's fake...
So i am here to advise a many people as i can please be care full while receiving any email on telling you to do verification. If i key in my credit card number and i will loss all my credit card limit by a simple thing.
Be care full when you are online...

this email i receive which is phishing email

the website with long wording...not just "www.paypal.com"

i quickly change my password and get back email from paypal...email address "service@intl.paypal.com

What is phishing email?
Phishing emails attempt to steal your identity and will often ask you to
reveal your password or other personal or financial information.