easy make money online: Short 100+ posts on credit cards
Photoshop CS4 Leaderboard
PayPerPost
LoveSac is not a Dirty Site
Create A  Free Website For Your Baby

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Short 100+ posts on credit cards

Just in past few months ago, i just apply two credit cards. One is Citibank-Airasia card and MBF credit card.
Credit card- some say evil and some say god. Which site do you think it is?
Depends, on november i go for my bangkok trip. I book my air ticket and hotel with credit card. Last month i help my girl friend to buy a lot of things just by credit card and not need to pay any cents first...but need to pay later lah...
This month, i have been use my credit card to pay bill at Sasaiki restaurant and tai tong restaurant.
Beside, balance transfer from one credit card to others credit card and 0% purchase credit cards will attract more people to apple credit card.