easy make money online: Check your Summon by key in your ic number or car plate...(for malaysian only)

Friday, July 11, 2008

Check your Summon by key in your ic number or car plate...(for malaysian only)


Those who has car and driving license, you may check whether you had been summon by traffic police in this site.
Step is easy, key in your i/c number or vehicle number or passport number or company registration numbet.
Click on continue and you able to display your summon if you got summon by Malaysia traffic police.
You may make your payment online by rhb.com.my, maybank2u.com.my, mbf.com.my or bcb.com.my.
And maximum number of summonses that can be displayed is 200.(i dont think there have someone who is having more than 200 summon lah)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差

imelda said...

i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
responce from my side


Make Money Online